Palmer Group is working with a growing client searching for a Collections Assistant. This individual will be responsible for collecting outstanding account receivables, administrative tasks, and all other aspects of credit, collection, analysis, and resolution of billing problems. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
- Identify accounts to prepay before printing or delivery
- Communicate with billing, sales, and customers for a prebill signed quote, and receipt of funds
- Review and update daily press room schedule
- Keep accurate, updated notes for accounts and oversee the solicitation for payment on overdue accounts for a steady and continuous workflow
- Understand and adequately answer any questions from a customer or sales representative for cash applications and collections
- Prior collections experience
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.