Our client is seeking an experienced Collections Manager to join their growing team. This individual will be responsible for direct oversight of a collections team. Must communicate effectively with employees and maintain a positive working relationship when addressing programs and developing solutions. If you feel that you would be a fit for this position, then apply today!
- Coordinate activities of the team to ensure smooth and efficient department
- Oversee the collection of outstanding accounts to minimize profit loss while adhering to company policy
- Select, develop, evaluate, and train employees
- Run reports, analyze data, and share with the team as relevant
- Communicate with members to build and maintain strong relationships
- Handle escalations as needed
- 5+ years of experience in Collections
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to implement goals and deadlines and manage a team to meet those goals efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively under limited supervision by employing effective time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Open to On-site, Hybrid, and Remote
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.