Our client is looking for a Collections Specialist to join their growing team. This will include monitoring Accounts Receivable, identifying priority accounts, and contacting customers for outstanding payables. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!
- Provide customer service and positive customer engagement
- Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts
- Perform customer calls and account resolution
- Assist with the maintenance of customer records, ensuring timely updates and accuracy
- Process payment authorizations via phone and post to accounts accordingly
- Record information about the financial status of customers and the status of collection efforts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with basic office technology
- Highly dependable and consistent
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.