Are you looking to grow your accounting and finance career? This Collections Specialist will ensure that all entities receive prompt payment for outstanding receivables. This will include monitoring Accounts Receivable Agings, identifying priority accounts, and contacting customers for outstanding payables. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, and process and review account adjustments
- Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts
- Perform customer calls and account adjustments, propose small balance write-offs, customer reconciliations, and process credit memos
- Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
- Record information about the financial status of customers and the status of collection efforts
- Minimum of a High School diploma is required
- 2+ years of experience in Collections or other related experience
- Familiar with customer location techniques, collection methods, and the selective use of outside collection services
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.