Mortgage & Banking
This opportunity is for one of our clients in the banking industry. If you are looking to analyze and evaluate the creditworthiness of commercial and consumer loan applicants, you can do so with this company and be a part of a great organization. If you meet these qualifications, contact us to discuss your possible career as a Commercial Credit Analyst!
- Analyze and evaluate the creditworthiness of commercial and consumer loan applicants
- Review financial statements, tax returns, and other documents thoroughly to determine the financial condition, cash flow, credit history, and debt serviceability of applicants
- Prepare loan write-ups that show the findings of credit investigations
- Make recommendations regarding the granting of credit
- Monitor existing loans to identify signs of borrower deterioration and risk downgrades
- Calculate debt service ratios, loan-to-value ratios, and other financial ratios
- Provide excellent customer service to build and maintain relationships with clients
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate credit analysis experience
- Strong experience with reviewing financial statements and tax returns and reading credit reports
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced math skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kara Calease at (515) 225-7000 or email Kara at firstname.lastname@example.org.