Mortgage & Banking
Palmer Group has an outstanding position in Central Iowa. Our client is looking for a committed professional who is both qualified for the job’s requirements and dedicated to their company’s values and mission to be considered for their Commercial Portfolio Manager. Apply today to be considered for this role.
- Assist Commercial Relationship Managers to help analyze new commercial opportunities
- Assist with closing commercial loans by lending objectives, policies, and procedures
- Request and obtain all information needed from the client to underwriter the commercial credit request
- Work with Commercial Relationship Manager to underwrite the credit and develop the appropriate credit structure in relationship to the credit risk
- Monitor of the portfolio which includes financial tracking and monitoring maturing notes/annual reviews
- Participate with Commercial Relationship Manager in meetings with the client at the customer’s place of business or the bank
- 2-5 years of Commercial Underwriting or Commercial Portfolio Management experience required
- Understanding of commercial and commercial real estate lending and banking regulations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Greg Messmore at (515) 225-7000 or email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org.