Sales & Marketing
Our client has been in the manufacturing industry for nearly 100 years and is looking to add a Community Relations Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, reliable individual who is looking for an opportunity to cultivate positive relationships within the community and direct philanthropic efforts of the foundation to build on the company’s brand. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with an established company, apply today!
- Grow and maintain relationships within the community to promote positive community impact
- Manage the corporate foundation and grant-making process and coordinate opportunities for employees to support the local community
- Source partnership and sponsorship opportunities with organizations and groups that share the same purpose and goals
- Work internally with human resources, marketing, and communication divisions to align organizational strategies with public relations efforts
- Promote a positive impact on the community through various communication channels, including print, digital, and social media
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and grant-making regulations related to public relations and foundation activities
- Experience in public relations, corporate responsibility, or foundation management within a corporate setting
- 5+ years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, non-profit work, or a related industry
- Knowledge of public relations principles and practices related to crisis management, grant-making processes, compliance rules and regulations, and non-profit governance
- Expertise in using technology for communication, reporting, administration, and data analysis
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.