Palmer Group is partnering with our Healthcare client in their search for a Compensation Manager in Houston, TX. If this background pertains to your experience, we want to discuss this opportunity with you. Apply now!
- Ensure the company is consistently delivering and administering compensation programs that are in compliance with both internal policies and government regulations
- Design, recommend, implement, and maintain an agency-wide compensation strategy that includes all FLSA statuses and levels, that embeds practices to attract, retain and reward valued talent
- Plan, develop, and implement new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures that align with HR strategies and goals
- Partner with other areas of HR to ensure a thorough understanding of the role for accuracy
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends, the compensation philosophy, and agency objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources, business, or related field
- Healthcare experience
- Supervisory experience or budget/finance role preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- 5 years of experience as a Compensation Analyst
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Oliver Gregg at (319) 449-1200 or email Oliver at email@example.com.