Are you someone with strong Excel skills, work well on a team, and have the ability to analyze and handle data effectively? Our client is seeking candidates with your skills for their open Compensation Specialist position. Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today!
- Assist with the year-end total compensation process
- Create and maintain specialized Excel solutions as required
- Participate in Workday (WD) Compensation year-end preparation, UAT and related activities
- Assist with year-end WD administration items
- Provide limited client support through interaction with the Total Rewards Team, HR People Partners, and HR Managers, as needed as salary, bonus, and Long-term Incentive Plan (LTIP) recommendations
- Market pricing/benchmarking overflow
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, accounting, or finance
- 1-3 years of experience in the analysis and/or administration of compensation programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities
- Knowledge of basic compensation concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266