Our client is looking for a Computer Operator to observe and control this company’s computer systems and peripheral equipment for the purpose of uninterrupted data processing, operating runs, and batch program jobs. Apply today to learn more!
- Monitor system consoles for error lights and error messages, failures, and network malfunctions
- Diagnose problems based on findings and analyzes/troubleshoots/resolves malfunctions for successful system or network recovery
- Print and distribute a wide variety of documents for both internal and external customers
- Experience in the operation of computer hardware, software (LifePro or other job scheduling tool) and standards
- Skilled with data analysis, processing methodologies and database applications
- Experience working with data input and output procedures, job control processes and system backup protocols
- Ability and willingness to work overtime hours
- 7:00PM – 3:00AM Monday – Friday
- 10:00PM – 8:00AM Tuesday – Thursday and 3:00AM – 1:00PM Saturday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.