A local construction company that has thrived in servicing the area for more than 60 years is opening up a new role for an experienced Concrete Paving Superintendent. Experience in concrete, commercial, or industrial is ideal for you to succeed in the role. Enjoy the perks of a smaller company with the benefits of a large organization, including an extremely strong retirement plan. Check it out!
- Draft and review all work plans and specifications pertaining to a specific job
- Oversee up to 25 employees on a job site
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors and subcontractors
- Schedule and oversee job site specifications, permits, and timelines
- Communicate with workers, engineering, and clients
- Maintain the budget and scope of the project, making every effort to hit goals in a timely and efficient manner
- 5+ years of experience in a construction project management position or a similar role
- Experience overseeing a crew
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check, including DOT
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Parker Kalb at (319) 449-1200 or email Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.