As our client continues to grow and take on market share, they are searching for a Construction Project Engineer to join their organization. This role will maintain project delivery schedules and drive safety initiatives at all job-site locations. Potential candidates for this role must have at least two years of experience as a Project Engineer in commercial construction projects. Our client has a great culture and company benefits to match. Apply today if you want to join our high-performing and innovative client!
- Drive safety in all actions
- Assure compliance is adhered to with all projects
- Generate and maintain project schedule with the project manager and engineering
- Track and document all project quality control metrics
- Coordinate project schedules with all internal team members as well as subcontractors
- Solicit and analyze material, contractors, and equipment bids
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in project engineering over industrial projects
- EIT status preferred
- Proficient in Autodesk
- Able to travel to job sites when necessary
- Effective communicator
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Marlyn Herrera at (515) 225-7000 or email Marlyn at email@example.com.