Our client needs a Construction Project Manager to join their team as they continue to grow their business. In this role, the project manager will oversee budgets, schedules, and job-site resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have experience working on commercial projects and experience managing sub-vendors. This well-established company growing in the Des Moines area provides stability in the construction industry. If you feel you are a qualified candidate, apply today!
- Prepare, issue, and administer submittals, subcontractors, and change orders
- Participate in business development activities
- Maintain communication with key stakeholders throughout the project
- Review contracts and subcontracts
- Estimate as needed
- Participate in company marketing efforts
- Experience with commercial projects
- Self-motivated with solid organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Able to travel to job sites when necessary
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.