Our client needs a Construction Project Manager to join their team as they grow their business. In this role, the project manager will manage budgets, schedules, and job-site resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have extensive experience in either commercial or heavy industrial industries working for a general contractor. This position provides substantial growth potential as our client expands across North America. Apply today if you are an outstanding candidate for this role!
- Promote safety in all functions of the job
- Participate in business development activities
- Maintain communication with key stakeholders throughout the project
- Ensure projects stay on budget and schedule
- Communicate opportunities to improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering field is preferred
- Experience as a project manager running commercial or heavy industrial projects
- Effective communication skills
- Able to travel to job sites when necessary
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at email@example.com.