Our client is in need of a Construction Project Manager to join their team as they grow their business. In this role, the project manager will oversee budgets, schedules, and job-site resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have experience working on commercial projects and experience managing sub-vendors. If you are a qualified candidate, apply today!
- Prepare, issue, and administer submittals, subcontractors, and change orders
- Participate in business development activities
- Maintain communication with key stakeholders throughout the project
- Review contracts and subcontracts
- Estimate resource quantities as needed
- Lead pursuit/preconstruction activities including the design process, budgeting, and identification of options, subcontractor selection, scope preparation, pricing, and proposal/bid preparation
- Experience with commercial projects
- Self-motivated with solid organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Able to travel to job sites when necessary
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.