With construction booming in central Iowa, our client is searching for a Construction Superintendent to join our client’s team. The person selected for this role will be responsible for overseeing all job site operations to ensure the employees, as well as subcontractors, are adhering to all safety policies. In addition, they will make sure the projects are completed on time and within budget. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have experience as a superintendent for either commercial or industrial projects. Our client has an outstanding benefits package to match their company culture.
- Drive safety culture at job sites
- Provide training/coaching on safety policies
- Manage site operations to project timelines
- Monitor and maintain project budget
- Supervise all subcontractors on site
- Analyze issues that arise and provide corrective action suggestions
- Track all materials costs
- 10+ years of construction supervisory experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in construction management
- Effective communicator
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 hour construction safety
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266