We are assisting a well-respected area General Contractor in their search for a deadline-driven Construction Superintendent to oversee large-scale construction projects and act as the link between various project parties. This critical position within the organization will be responsible for orderliness on-site and ensuring compliance with safety regulations. He or she will ensure that quality standards are met and that all equipment and materials are available on-site at all times. To ensure success, you should complete projects on time and within budget and never compromise on quality. Top candidates will be strong leaders, proactive, and perform well under pressure.
- Lead and manage the on-site construction team
- Coordinate and oversee all work on site
- Attend and actively participate in production meetings
- Follow the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitor and ensure on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness
- 5+ years of experience as a construction superintendent
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org.