We are searching for an expert in lean manufacturing to fill the Continuous Improvement Engineer opening with our long-term manufacturing client in West Des Moines, Iowa. This position will focus on cost reduction goals, plant operations, safety, and budgeting. If you are experienced in Lean Six Sigma, Demand Flow Technology, Value Stream Mapping, and Kaizen principles connect with us today.
- Lead lean implementation projects
- Increase productivity, reduce waste and cost
- Research equipment, machinery, and manufacturing methods and create cost justifications
- Review and assist in the design of new and existing plant layouts
- Complete time studies and improves workflow
- BS in Engineering – Manufacturing, Industrial discipline preferred
- Experience in TPS, Lean Manufacturing, and knowledge of Kaizen, 8D, Six Sigma, and 5S
- Six Sigma certifications would be a plus
- 6:00AM – 2:30PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at email@example.com.