Mortgage & Banking
We are partnering with a national mortgage field services client in their search for multiple Contractor Services Specialists to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. These positions would offer the opportunity to work remotely. Successful candidates have one to two years of office-related or customer service phone experience. If you are open to getting your foot in the mortgage industry, this would be your next career opportunity!
Candidates are required to live in either Iowa or Texas.
- Make outbound phone calls and email communication to field representatives regarding follow-up on property work orders
- Document updates and communicate with internal team members
- Associate documents with the correct work orders
- Work with the fields reps and internal team to solution work orders to completion
- Escalate orders that have exceeded completion deadlines
- 1-2 years of office or customer service-related experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of residential construction, building materials, and associated terminology is helpful but not required
- 7:00AM – 4:00PM CST
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Shelby Mensen at (515) 225-7000 or email Shelby at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.