Palmer Group is in search of candidates to be considered for an open Controller role for one of our local clients. This high level role will maintain big picture oversight and planning for the organizations financial department and assist with leadership and talent management as a whole. If you have substantial accounting experience within an agricultural setting and are looking to advance your career, apply today!
- Oversee the work of the finance function as a whole
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and funders requirements
- Provide efficient and effective management of the finance function
- Maintain accuracy and reliability of financial information
- Oversee the management of funding and expenditures
- Contribute to the Leadership Management Team’s efforts to promote an organizational culture of collaboration, open and frequent communication, adaptation, alignment with a common vision, and celebration of success in achieving specific project and broader organizational objectives
- Work closely with CEO, to oversee select human resources activities
- Provide support to the CEO in the area of forward work planning, strategic financial management, budgetary analysis and reporting
- Experience working in an agricultural setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
- CPA certification Required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email us at email@example.com.