We have teamed up with one of Cedar Rapids’ most respected organizations in their search for an experienced Controls Engineer. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have five or more years of experience developing equipment controls and instrumentation. This role offers a unique mix of opportunity, challenge, and projects with growth potential. Check it out and apply today if this role interests you!
- Design custom machine control systems
- Coordinate with members of the manufacturing and engineering community
- Program, debug, and troubleshoot Siemens control systems
- Manage electrical and automation control component specifications, including but not limited to PLCs, SCADA, HMI, and servers
- Handle control panel layout and wiring
- Stay current with all automation packages
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science preferred
- 5+ years of experience with automation and controls
- PLC programming proficiency (Siemens highly preferred)
- Skilled with SCADA 7 and WinCC
- HMI development experience
- Industrial networking is highly desired
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.