A successful manufacturer is adding to their growing team with a Controls Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for building, designing, and debugging automation control systems for custom-built equipment. We’re searching for a self-driven, detail-oriented individual who puts passion and pride into their work. Enjoy flexible work within a company that prioritizes its employees first. Apply today!
- Design and re-work custom machinery control systems
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team on project electrical components
- Oversee projects through production
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Prepare the bill of materials for the purchasing department
- Communicate and collaborate with clients to resolve any electrical issues
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering
- 2-5 years experience with automation control systems, school, or internships
- Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, or other major PLC brands
- Ability to lead, communicate, and problem-solve
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.