Our growing Des Moines client is in need of a Corporate Accounting Analyst to join their team. If you have the ability to define problems, collect data, and establish facts that will then draw conclusions then this may be the position for you. If you are interested, apply today!
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Present information to the director of finance and the controller timely
- Evaluate and optimize accounting processes
- Maintain divisional financial reporting and accounting
- Analyze current and past financial performance
- Ensure accurate records & financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; CPA preferred
- 1-2 years of public accounting preferred
- 2-5+ years of related experience or training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills are a must
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to define problems and collect data
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.