Back to all jobs
Our client, a leading supplier in their industry, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join their team. If you have proven experience sourcing talent and screening or engaging candidates to fill open roles, please apply today!
- Support key Hiring Manager and HR stakeholders by identifying candidates to fill open roles
- Reach out to candidates based across the US and Canada, to assess suitability for particular roles
- Screen candidates using a range of different platforms
- Provide market intelligence as required, to establish or reinforce the business case for hiring, or your approach to candidate sourcing
- Work on ad-hoc campaigns to help source and engage talent, including employee referrals, gaming, advertising and promotions, PR, video job descriptions, employee testimonials and other related social media activity
- Act as the employer branding ambassador for the company
- Help build talent pipelines for future roles through talent community stewardship and engagement
- Work closely with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, to impact key sourcing metrics
- Manufacturing industry experience is essential
- Chemicals/Coatings/Ink/Adhesives experience highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree with HR related coursework
- 5+ years of professional level Human Resource Talent Acquisition experience
- Familiarity with Paychex, HRIS, SAP SuccessFactors, Indeed, bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Proficiency in managing and prioritizing high volume requisitions/multiple searches
- Knowledge of compliance required for hiring practices
- Experience with various physical and online job boards and social networking sites
- Knowledge of Federal and State law as it pertains to Human Resource Management, including FLSA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, COBRA, HIPPA, ADA, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.
Senior Search Consultant
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266