An area manufacturer is seeking a Cost Accountant to join their team. In this role, you will report to the controller and perform a various of accounting functions. Ideal candidates will have accounting experience and strong analytical skills. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, apply today!
- Assemble and monitor annual budget and profitability modeling
- Analyze standard cost and updates
- Prepare and report monthly GM analysis
- Assist in month-end closing
- Prepare journal entries and analyze inventory evaluation
- Work cycle count and physical inventories
- Review standard rates and perform studies in regards to part run rates
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of accounting/costing experience in a manufacturing setting
- Tech-savvy and MS Office proficient
- High-level attention to detail
- Advanced analytical abilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.