Back to all jobs
An area manufacturer is seeking a Cost Accountant to join their team. In this role, you will report to the controller and perform a various of accounting functions. Ideal candidates will have accounting experience and strong analytical skills. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, apply today!
- Assist with quotes and costing
- Analyze cost and ensure profitability
- Consistent identify opportunities to improve efficiency while maintaining accuracy
- Monitor changes in cost to raw materials and adjust customer pricing accordingly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of accounting/costing experience in a manufacturing setting
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- MS Proficient, comfortable with Excel
- Strong problem solving abilities, ability to look at whole picture
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joye Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Joye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8710 Earhart Lane SW Suite 8, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404