Sales & Marketing
Our client, known for its excellence in enhancing sustainability for its agriculture customers, is seeking a Creative Design Coordinator who is experienced in successfully creating and producing visual materials for publications while ensuring strong design principles and brand consistency. If you have proven success in a creative design role, please get in touch with Jessie today!
- Work creatively, both for print and electronic publications/mediums
- Act as a visual storyteller to generate at-a-glance engagement
- Maintain high brand standards and strong design principles on all projects.
- Collaborate daily with team members on content decisions and suggest innovative ideas for telling stories visually
- Extend conceptual designs into design implementation, producing mock-ups and presentation materials
- Create a wide range of branded products, including logos, magazines, social and infographics, advertising kits, brochures, packaging, signage, embroidery/screen printing, and more
- Create and monitor consistent branding across all company programs
- Coordinate production with outside vendors by building and protecting relationships, obtaining detailed quotes, providing final art, approving proofs, press checks, inspecting the final product, and filing invoices
- Maintain an organized and consistent filing system on the server to protect all design files, links, and archives
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- 3+ years in various creative/graphic design roles possessing the digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to, web, social, and emerging technologies
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven understanding of design, copy, and web practices
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models
- Strong portfolio showcasing various design work, including branding, websites, infographics, social media, publications, print projects, etc.
- Experience in designing and producing print magazines
- Understanding marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Experience with computer-aided design
- Experience in various creative/graphic roles with advertising agencies or graphic firms
- Limited travel is required
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jessie Kester at (515) 225-7000 or email Jessie at email@example.com.