Palmer Group is currently recruiting professionals for a temporary opportunity within a large financial company based in the Des Moines area. This is a Credit Analyst role in a fast-paced, paperless environment. The ideal candidate will possess soft skills such as attention to detail, problem-solving, and positivity. If you feel this opportunity suits you, and you meet the requirements below, please start the application process today!
- Audit lending and leasing documents
- Pull credit report information and prepare credit files
- Respond to credit requests and service issues
- Document and process change requests
- Enter credit data and financial information
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 1+ years of business experience is highly preferred
- Agricultural background or experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.