Rated as one of the top workplaces in Des Moines, our niche industry client is looking to add a Culture and People Generalist to their corporate Human Resources team. Will execute benefits administration, performance management, and employee relations activities. Apply today if you want to work for a company with an employee-first mentality and are qualified for the position! Highly flexible hybrid model.
- Administer benefits programs, including health and welfare plans, leave programs, and retirement plans
- Input all benefit changes into Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Work with brokers and carriers regarding plan administration
- Address employee benefits questions
- Compile service awards
- Assist with open enrollment
- Maintain HRIS and assist with usage of the system
- Assist with the performance management process
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers regarding evaluations and disciplinary efforts while establishing a positive employer-employee relationship
- Track and maintain records of employee relations issues/concerns
- Conduct workplace investigations as needed
- Maintain employee records to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience in employee relations and benefits administration
If you are interested and want to learn more about this position, reach out to Donna Bigg at (515) 225-7000 or email Donna at email@example.com.