Palmer Group has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to work within a life insurance service team. Training will be provided, but previous experience is beneficial. Impressive customer service skills and the ability to prioritize will help you be successful in this role. If you have strong computer skills and are a quick learner, apply now!
- Prepare correspondence that explains requirements and acknowledges endorsement changes
- Update secure information, such as name, ownership, address, beneficiary, and other changes on a computer
- Respond to and resolves service request from customers
- Communicate via phone with customers, agents, attorneys, businesses, and others regarding secure information
- Determine acceptability of ownership changes to avoid any legal issues
- High school Diploma required; associate’s Degree preferred
- 2-3+ years of call center experience
- Strong communication and business professional writing skills
- Excellent computer skills, with at least 40 WPM and data entry of at least 7,000 KPH
- Ability to multi-task while on the phone, toggling between multiple applications and screens and while looking up specific information
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Maddie Hodgson at (515) 225-7000 or email Maddie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.