Our West Des Moines partner is looking to fill multiple Customer Service openings. Ideal candidates will have prior office, processing, and/or annuities experience and be able to navigate various systems efficiently. Our client offers a contemporary workplace with a great environment. If you are interested, please apply today!
- Process incoming applications
- Evaluate documents for all information, signatures, and forms
- Enter information into company systems
- Follow up on any missing or incomplete information on applications
- Communicate with agents and sales personnel on additional requirements
- Provide customer service related to funding and policy issuance and requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; a college degree is preferred
- Previous tenure in processing positions
- Understanding financial service regulations is highly preferred
- Ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.