Our client is looking for qualified Customer Service Representatives to assist customers with appointment scheduling and basic service inquiries. There are multiple openings available for this excellent temporary remote opportunity. If you have strong phone skills and are self-disciplined and efficient, please apply today!
- Verify the caller’s identity and confirm that they are authorized users on the account
- Schedule appointments for callers
- Assist callers in navigating the website, logging in, and resetting passwords
- Utilize multiple applications & internal resources to answer customer questions
- High School diploma required, Associate or some college experience preferred
- Previous call center experience
- Strong computer skills
- Remote work set-up (dedicated, quiet area with high-speed internet – 50mbps)
- Candidates must live within 1 hour of Urbandale, Iowa in order to work remotely
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.