Palmer Group has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative II to work within a life insurance underwriting team. Training will be provided, but previous experience is beneficial. Impressive customer service skills and the ability to prioritize will help you be successful in this role. If you have strong computer skills and are a quick learner, apply now!
- Respond to and resolve customer service requests
- Operate a PC to secure policy information to make name, ownership, beneficiary, address, and other similar changes
- Determine acceptability of ownership and beneficiary changes to avoid any legal issues
- Communicate with policy owners, agents, attorneys, businesses, etc.
- Prepare correspondence to explain requirements and acknowledge endorsement changes
- Review bankruptcy material to determine if a policy owner is involved and make changes to the system if applicable
- Prepare IRS 712 Forms as needed for claims or deceased owners
- High school diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled at conversing on the phone while looking up information online and toggling between multiple applications and screens
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- 7:00AM – 3:30PM or 8:00AM – 4:30PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Hannah Hoffman at (515) 225-7000 or email Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.