This opportunity is for one of our top clients in Des Moines. They offer a family-friendly, fast-paced work environment to keep you challenged. If you are looking for balance, you can do so with this company and be a part of a great organization. If you meet these qualifications, let’s discuss your next career as a Data Center Operations Analyst!
- Monitor and coordinate job input, execution, and output
- Perform system and application backups across all platforms
- Work very closely with development staff, DBAs, and systems engineers to resolve system errors
- Monitor network, applications, and database environment through the use of automated software packages
- Perform special processing when requested
- Run systems maintenance jobs for technical staff
- Monitor input, execution, and output of print operations
- 1-3+ years of experience in computer operations
- Associates degree in Information Technology
- Entry-level IT skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- 11:30PM – 7:30AM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Savanna Baldwin at (515) 225-7000 or email Savanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.