Palmer Group has partnered with a company looking to fill their Data Engineer position. This position will provide data development at a moderately complex level, such as ETL, cube creation, adhoc and management reporting, dashboard, and data extract creation. This individual will be responsible for providing data resource development involving analyzing, designing, and coding solutions for rapidly growing companies in the property and casualty insurance industry. Check it out!
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of all business data processes/processing for a system and the related data structures
- Produce significant new system functionality and defect resolution with minimal direction
- Create design specifications that demonstrate an understanding of most interfacing systems and supported business processes
- Propose improvements to a data processor and/or structure to improve supportability or usability
- 5-10 years of reasonable single system/single technology knowledge
- 5+ years of SQL experience (queries, stored procedures, functions)
- Understanding of business processes down to the developer/analyst
- Open to on-site, hybrid, or remote
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tom Young at (515) 225-7000 or email Tom at email@example.com.