Our client is looking for a sharp Data Engineer to develop new data streaming patterns leveraging an enterprise platform to support system-to-system data exchange as part of a significant modernization effort. This will include building out the data streaming process and data integration dialects. If you have extensive experience in IT development, apply today!
- Implement data streaming/events/message model for data acquisition
- Maintain a schema registry that automates notification of schema changes to target systems, allowing them to stay up to date
- Implement enterprise-level data integration patterns
- 7 years of IT development experience
- 5 years of designing and implementing enterprise data solutions
- Experience with SalesForce data/integration a plus
- Experience with Avro is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, publishing/consuming events
- Open to on-site, hybrid, or remote options
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Savanna Baldwin at (515) 225-7000 or email Savanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.