Palmer Group is currently recruiting for the position of Data Entry Associate in collaboration with our client. This position involves handling daily tasks efficiently and requires attention to detail and the ability to work independently. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity in operations, apply now!
- Process daily work associated with your department, which may include asset movement, account transfers, or new account set-up and maintenance
- Process routine and complex transactions in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner
- Work to identify, interpret, and resolve potential problems
- Follow procedures to meet service level agreements and achieve quality metrics
- Learn, use, and support various financial products, software, and systems
- Comply with company policies and regulatory requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience processing in a high-volume and deadline-driven environment
- High attention to detail; the ability to process work accurately and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and think critically, exercising good judgment
- Excellent problem-resolution, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Strong professional communication; ability to develop positive working relationships
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Brennan Jones at (515) 225-7000 or email Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.