Palmer Group is collaborating with our client to fill the role of Data & Integration Technical Lead. As a Technical Lead, you’ll provide expertise in MuleSoft and Confluent Kafka for a data streaming platform, ensuring operational excellence and collaborating with technical teams. If you’re an experienced technical leader with a background in IT development and enterprise data solutions, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
- Design and implement data streaming/events/message model for data acquisition and publishing
- Works closely with other Technical Leadership, Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Serve as top-level technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming
- 8-10 years of IT development experience
- 5 years designing and implementing enterprise data solutions.
- 2 years experience as a technical lead and/or project architect on a very complex multi-subsystem solution
- Proven hands-on development of MuleSoft and Confluent Kafka integrations technologies, with a track record of successfully implementing large-scale, highly complex projects
- Experience in developing APIs on MuleSoft platform
- Open to On-Site, Hybrid, or Remote work options
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email Erin at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.