Join our large agricultural client as a Data Scientist. This role will work to improve decisions, add value to services, and extend or enhance in-house models and algorithms. The best individuals for this opportunity are experienced with strong knowledge of foundational machine learning and deep learning algorithms. Interested and qualified candidates should apply today!
- Identify business problems
- Deliver data science models which enhance data-driven decision making
- Extract insights from large datasets in manufacturing systems by applying machine learning/statistical models and other computational approaches
- Identify, acquire, and engineer feature data sets with the potential to address customer needs
- Partner with data and software engineering teams to deploy models in production
- Collaborate with scientists from manufacturing in solution/experiment design and analyses
- Leverage data science and data engineering resources, capabilities, and best practices from the Data Science group and work to integrate these into the Lighthouse program
- Conduct and communicate results of research on data science approaches
- Work to improve decisions, add value to services, extend or improve in-house models and algorithms
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or a related field
- Knowledge of foundational machine learning and deep learning algorithms, as well as some practical experience
- Machine Learning or GIS experience is desired
- Able to independently deliver analytic solutions
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Agriculture data experience is preferred
- Open to on-site, remote, or hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.