Showcase your leadership abilities when you climb on board as Department Supervisor with this leading manufacturer. Consistent and strong communication will set you up to lead this team and continue their winning history. Apply today!
- Perform general supervisory skills, including employee training, appraisals, and terminations
- Perform Annual Evaluations for team members
- Promote a safe work environment
- Monitor employee practices and equipment for safety concerns
- Monitor daily and weekly production schedules and goal
- Assure machines and equipment are always functioning properly
- Promote 5S and Lean to the fullest extent
- Previous lead or management experience in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of lean and MDI methodology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret department metrics and goals
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to identify, analyze, and improve processes
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tonya Holliday at (515) 225-7000 or email Tonya at email@example.com.