Do you have a background in financial services? Are you on the hunt for a contract position with attractive pay? Palmer Group may have the opportunity for you! We have partnered with this established, rapidly expanding client on their search for a Derivatives Program Manager. In this role, you will provide leadership and analysis for a dynamic mix of projects, programs, and initiatives. If this opening interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Work collaboratively with Portfolio Management, Derivative Trading, Legal, Treasury, Risk, IT, and Investment Accounting
- Solve novel problems arising from a dynamic business environment and ensure the systems and processes utilized by the Derivative Operations Team adhere to industry best-practices
- Provide product oversight for a suite of new and existing projects, programs, and initiatives
- Work with business partners to ensure the organization’s best interests are well-represented during all stages of product and strategy development, planning, and execution
- Lead operational improvement and optimization efforts, using data to drive actions that translate into a scalable positive impact across risk management and operations
- Define business cases, driving the vision and roadmap for deliverables, as well as aiding in the design and launch of new processes, products, and systems
- Improve subject-matter expertise related to derivatives, and all post-execution processes and systems, with a view to becoming a key resource for information and leadership
- Build and foster a strong awareness of ISDA standards, industry regulations, and best practices with regard to middle-office operations processes, systems, and data flows
- Assess technology solution providers, analyzing key capabilities and material contract data for suitability across risk management and operations
- Develop and preserve documentation, process maps, and visual aids for a suite of programs and projects, as well as communicate key updates, metrics, and issues across relevant stakeholders
- Follow updates and compile status reports on engagement for internal and external reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of financial services experience, with demonstrated success leading projects and initiatives
- Background in Investment Operations, Investment Management, Client Management, or Product Management
- Prior experience building, supporting financial systems, such as trading, portfolio management, collateral management, etc. systems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Strong demonstrated strategic awareness and judgment
- Experience with purchased investment and accounting systems preferred
- JIRA/MS Project/Agile/Scrum/SQL experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.