New to the corridor, a growing manufacturer is looking to add to their team in the form of a Design Engineer. Enjoy a 40-hour work week, substantial salary, bonus potential, flexibility, and excellent benefits in a very strong team environment. Ideal candidates will have a background in metals, but all are encouraged to apply!
- Create and modify engineering drawings to define equipment and parts accurately
- Grow and maintain a set of engineering design, analysis, CAD, manufacturing, and equipment knowledge
- Assist in the development of new market initiatives and support existing marketing strategies
- Partner with sales and other departments to provide customers with competitive and accurate proposals
- Control costs by optimizing critical design, eliminating unnecessary costs, and improving efficiency
- Utilize available technology to enhance productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD Software
- Understanding of basic business concepts
- Able to take ownership and show support for work-related initiatives
- Strong communication skills
- Engineering experience designing capital industrial equipment is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.