Join a family-owned company and work on cutting-edge technology as a Design Engineer. This key role will work within a high-functioning team to assist with designing and developing the company’s ever-growing line of superior products. Highly qualified candidates have designed products from initial concept through production. Apply today to grow with this organization!
- Design purchased components, weldments, machining, and assembly prints using CAD software
- Create designs from the initial concept through the prototype phase and into production
- Develop test prototypes
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or agricultural engineering
- 3+ years of experience working in design engineering
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems and serviceability of parts
- Strong communication skills
- Able to effectively manage time and resources to deliver designs in a timely manner
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.