Join a family-owned company and work on cutting-edge technology as a Design Engineer I. This key role will work within a high-functioning team to assist with designing and developing the company’s ever-growing line of superior products. Highly qualified candidates have designed products from initial concept through production. Apply today to grow with this organization!
- Design purchased components, weldments, machining, and assembly prints using CAD software
- Create designs from the initial concept through the prototype phase and into production
- Develop test prototypes
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or agricultural engineering
- 1-3+ years of experience working in Design Engineering
- Proficient in Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks
- Knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems and serviceability of parts
- Strong communication skills
- Able to effectively manage time and resources to deliver designs in a timely manner
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Chad Weir at (515) 225-7000 or email Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.