Join an impressive manufacturing company as a Design Engineer! Perform engineering analysis and design of new and modified components in accordance with engineering standards and project scope. This is an entry-level position but does require at least six months of related experience. Apply today!
This opportunity is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Palmer Group. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
- Research, study and propose using new technologies in the development of new and improved products
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards
- Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
- Direct preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Engineering Program
- 6+ months of related experience or internship experience
Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Collar at (920) 557-9915 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.