Our long-standing client is looking to add a qualified Designer to their growing team. Based here in central Iowa, our client has a national presence in the agricultural market. We are seeking qualified candidates with experience utilizing Revit to develop accurate structural drawings and the bill of materials (BOMs). Our client offers competitive pay, a family-feel work environment, and a strong benefits package. Apply now to be considered!
- Utilize Revit to develop complex structural designs in conjunction with the engineering team
- Collaborate with the design team, project manager, and engineers to create detailed drawings and BOMs
- Modify work plans as projects are created, keeping an updated file available at all times
- Maintain and update drawings and files throughout the life-cycle of the construction project
- 2-year degree in CAD or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Computer literate and knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other general office technologies
- Knowledge of the construction industry is preferred
- Strong communicator and able to work cross-functionally within the company
- Comfortable working with deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at email@example.com.