Palmer Group has partnered with this established client to fill the Desktop Engineer position on a contract basis. This may be your position if you enjoy providing solutions to improve processes! If this role interests you and meets the qualifications listed below, apply today!
- Collaborate with the organization to improve and analyze processes and procedures for desktop services
- Recommend new solutions to solve business problems and maximize the experience
- Provide support and maintain the overall desktop image process and systems
- Establish automated processes to manage patches and updates
- Oversee and tune systems to achieve ideal performance levels
- Preserve automated deployment infrastructure of operating systems and applications
- Act as the final point of escalation from the Service Desk
- 5+ years of experience in Desktop Engineering
- Prior experience with providing solutions and making recommendations for improving the desktop services
- VMware Horizon, BigFix, Rapid7, Carbon Black, Windows 10 OS technical skills desired
- Development experience managing desktop images
- Basic understanding of basic principles of desktop controls
- Open to on-site, remote, or hybrid
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tamara Hawkins at (515) 225-7000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.