A growing local company is looking to add a Desktop Support Analyst to their team. This individual will need an advanced understanding of desktop computing and the implementation of Windows and Mac operating systems. If you have a strong work ethic and are interested in this position, apply today!
- Analyze, design, and implement desktop computing infrastructure to meet ongoing needs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as 3rd party data providers
- Drive best practices and identify innovative strategies for successful IT product delivery
- Ensure that the platform will be robust and scalable to handle increasing volumes and demands
- Ensure desktop computing infrastructure and implementation meet business requirements, follow industry standards, and maintain data security
- 5+ years of experience in a Desktop Support role
- Experience supporting laptops with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors
- Thorough understanding of desktop imaging and desktop deployment strategies
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Erin Hogenson at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.