Sales & Marketing
Palmer Group is working with a non-profit organization in their search for a Director of Development. This company is looking for an experienced individual who is easily coachable and very empathetic when it comes to helping others. If you are interested in this role, apply today!
- Lead and develop the organization’s current capital campaign, along with future campaigns and ongoing fundraising strategies
- Oversee and determine appropriate local, Iowa, National, and corporate grant opportunities and complete the grant application process
- Develop relationships with qualified grant writers, foundations, high-net-worth individuals, and corporate donors
- Create and manage brand awareness activities through volunteer opportunities, fundraising, and other special events
- Leverage the organization’s website and social media platforms to promote company updates, share capital campaign results, and recognize donors
- Develop donor appreciation processes and manage special projects as needed
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders, foundations, and current and potential donors
- Seasoned, highly disciplined individual who has experience in leading fundraising efforts
- Strong communication, presentation, event development, and execution skills
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, Salesforce, and donation-tracking applications
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Excel, Google Docs, Word, and PowerPoint
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.