Back to all jobs
Growth and development are important aspects of this Director of Engineering role. Whether you aspire to be a leader or a technical expert, this position will set you up for success in the future. Check it out!
- Lead a focused factory of 120 people to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost performance with a cross functional staff
- Identify, prioritize and execute initiatives in order to meet expected business goals
- Take direction from Site Leaders
- Collaborate with department functional leaders to assure they have the right capabilities and capacities to meet the expected goals
- Identify and prioritize drivers based on performance metrics
- Coordinate cross functional resources to complete data analytics and determine root causes
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- 5-10 years of leadership experience in an operations environment
- 10-15 years of experience in an operational role (could be from any operational discipline including Quality, Reliability, Test, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing)
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joe Collard at (920) 229-2863 or email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org.