Are you an established accounting professional looking for a director-level position? Keep reading! Palmer Group has partnered with this reputable client to fill the Director of Finance role. As the Director of Finance, you will oversee all legal, financial, and risk aspects of the company, with a specialization in finance and understanding business law. If you have a comprehensive knowledge of accounting, tax, financial, and business principles, apply now!
- Define the financial strategy and provide useful financial insights and trend data to the Board of Directors reporting on results, progress, and financial stewardship
- Translate financial vision into operational practices that support organizational strategy, including forecasting, budgeting, tax, treasury, and cash flow management while maintaining ongoing awareness of financial position and risk management
- Collaborate with external entities, including U.S. and Canadian banks, tax and legal firms, and property investment companies
- Define and secure Service Level Agreements for services delivered, and ensure agreed-upon activities are transparent, financially accounted for, and managed
- Examine current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness, performance, and risks, and communicate regularly to the senior management team regarding international and local finance topics
- Manage in-house or external legal counsel to ensure that broad legal support is provided to management on a wide range of business issues
- Bachelor’s in finance required with 15+ years experience as a director of finance or similar role
- Master of Business preferred
- Administration or Master in Finance a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.