Our client, a leader in their industry is looking for qualified candidates for their newly created Director of Financial Planning & Management position. This position will primarily lead and determine the financial strategy and structuring for our client. Qualified candidates will possess extensive financial planning and management experience. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a stable and growing client, apply today!
- Identify and implement cost reduction initiatives to increase financial stability
- Oversee budgeting and planning cycles
- Manage financial budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Provide mentoring and development of subordinates
- Lead reporting processes
- Monitor financial impacts of a business decision made
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years’ financial planning or related experience
- 2+ years’ management experience
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and intellectual skills
- Hours may vary
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Sarah Assman at (515) 225-7000 or at email@example.com.