This Director of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accounting of various departments, reconciling general ledger accounts, and financial statement preparation. If you have a solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, experience performing month end closings, and a high attention to detail, keep reading!
- Execute general ledger balancing and financial statement preparation
- Complete monthly accounting close, including preparation and review of journal entries, analytical reports and account reconciliations
- Conduct in-depth financial statement analysis
- Analyze and work to resolve complex accounting issues that arise
- Prepare store profit sheets quarterly
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting or related field
- Multiple years of related experience
- Strong leadership skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.